Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009

~Hard Week~

Yesterday I had no time to post new stories. Because I were at a "sewing cafe" where I met a friend. And when I came home it was too late. Today I had to write 7 websites in HTML for a school project. I like the websites^^ they all have a "pink style".



The topic of this project is "write about your life". I wrote a lot about
me and my family and I uploaded some pictures from my childhood.


Some new pictures of my beloved Chang:





(yes he got his new wig >___<)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi,
    WOW, you have updated your blog frequently!
    On the other hand, I updated my blog few times since new year day. Actually now I am eager to improve Chinese skill, so I have been studying at my all private time.
    As now that I got elemental skill of Chinese, so sooner or later, I would re-start to upload my blog and also start its Chinese version too.

    AH,,, sometimes I have updated Japanese version.
    http://akeyjapan.blogspot.com/
    It is easy to write, because its my native language. lol

    By the way,
    I put me on your FOLLOWERS in your blog, and also put LINK to your blog in my blog.

    AntwortenLöschen